What is Science?
· Science as a body of knowledge that is acquired through systematic observations of the natural world around us
· Scientific mode of inquiry as used by scientists
· Scientific method as a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge or correcting and integrating previous knowledge
· Examples of scientific discoveries
· Components of the Scientific Method – Designing, Implementing, Reporting and Evaluating
a method of procedure that has been used to characterize natural science, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.